Happy Place Live with Vita Coco!
31st July 2018
The ticket allocation competition has now closed.
Vita Coco and I present the first ever Happy Place Live event in London. A day of wellbeing, expert lead teaching and relaxation. I cannot wait to see you there in person; there’s going to be so much to do and see and take away from the day.
Happy Place Live with Vita Coco will be a unique and memorable experience that embodies the different ways to make life more balanced.
The day will provide an intimate health and wellbeing atmosphere through immersive activities and expert talks that will enable you to relax and get involved throughout the day.
The one day celebration of all things happiness and wellbeing will take place in West London on Wednesday 12th September so keep the date in your diary.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING THE COMPETITION
This competition is promoted by James Grant (UK) Limited (“James Grant”), 180 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5QZ.
This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of James Grant (UK) Limited and All Market Europe Limited (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the Competition.
The Competition (defined below) is to be hosted on ‘http://www.officialfearnecotton.com’ and shall be announced via instagram.com/fearnecotton. The user @FearneCotton is the official Instagram account of Fearne Cotton. (“us”/“we”/“our”).
The competition is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram's term of use.
The Website: http://www.officialfearnecotto... (the “Website”) is the official website of Fearne Cotton and is currently hosted and maintained by James Grant (UK) Ltd trading as James Grant Grant (“us”/“we”/“our”).
1. The Competition: James Grant propose to run a competition to be called ‘Happy Place Live Ticket Competition’ (the “Competition”).
2. Specific Entry Requirements: In order to enter the Competition, entrants must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- be a Follower of @FearneCotton on Instagram,
- Submit a photo of your nominated person who you would like to take to the event Happy Place Live on 12th September 2018 in London, and your reasons why, using the designated form at officialfearnecottom.com, during the Competition Period.
3. The Competition begins on Tuesday 31st July 2018 and ends on midnight on Friday 17th August 2018 (the “Competition Period”)
4. The closing date for entries to the Competition is midnight on Friday 17th August 2018. No entries received after this date will be accepted. No purchase necessary. Only one entry is allowed per person.
5. Winners must purchase their tickets within seven days from when they are notified via email that they have won.
6. The prize, provided by James Grant (UK) Ltd, is access to purchase one pair of tickets to Happy Place Live on Wednesday 12th September 2018.There will be 44 winners. All tickets are subject to availability. (“Prize”).
7. No additional, further or other costs or expenses are included in any prize unless stated. For example, the costs of transport to and from a venue or an event are not included and any accommodation prize includes basic room charge only
8. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
9. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
10. James Grant reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
11. The winner(s) of the Competition will be selected by James Grant (UK) Ltd based on the criteria of the most creative submissions and the winner(s) will be notified via the email address provided on entry.
12. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the Competition.
13. By entering this competition, you are agreeing that if you win your name and entry image may be used for the purpose of announcing the winner(s) in any related publicity with Happy Place Live or James Grant, without additional payment or permission including but not limited to Fearne Cotton’s social media channel/s.
14. By entering this competition, you are agreeing that if you win your name and entry image may be used for the purpose of announcing the winner(s) in any related publicity with Happy Place Live or James Grant, without additional payment or permission.
15. By entering the competition, you ensure that you have consent of your nominated submission.
16. Under no circumstances will James Grant be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the Competition or Prize.
17. James Grant will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and can cancel or alter the Competition at any stage.
18. Any dispute relating to the Competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. James Grant’s decision as to who has won the Competition shall be final.
20. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
21. By entering this Competition you acknowledge and agree that James Grant may pass your personal information to the Event Organisers, promoters and related parties for the administration of the Prize and the event.