Fearne's Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
26th April 2016
As part of 'Fearne’s Happiness Project' – this film sees Fearne sharing her love of cooking and telling us why it makes her so happy, as she shows us how to bake her delicious Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins for Pretty Upfront.
- 250g Grated Courgette
- 180g Rice flour
- 160g Ground Almonds
- 3 Eggs
- 160g Coconut Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Bicarbonate of soda
- 40g Chia Seeds
- Pinch of salt
- 150g blueberries
- Mix Eggs with coconut sugar and whisk until creamy.
- Peel and Grate Courgettes and add to egg and sugar mix.
- In a separate bowl mix rice flour with ground almonds, and add two teaspoons of baking powder, plus half a teaspoon of Bicarbonate of Soda.
- Add chia seeds to the dry mix, and also a pinch of salt.
- Mix wet ingredients into the dry ingredients
- Add Blueberries to the mix
- Share the mix between 12 muffin cases
- Pop into the oven at 180 degrees for 25-28 mins
Food Disclaimer :
Endemol and its producers are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe you try from this video and do not provide any assurances nor accept any responsibility or liability with regard to their originality quality or safety. If you try this at home, there may be different results depending on ingredients, cooking temperatures, typos, errors, omissions, or individual cooking ability. Be careful when cooking with raw ingredients such as eggs, chicken or fish and seek expert advice if you are unsure. Always take care when using sharp knives or other cooking implements and make sure you don’t burn yourself or others while cooking. You should be fully aware of and accurately advise others of the presence of substances which might provoke an adverse reaction in some consumers. If you are under 16 please seek permission from a parent or guardian before attempting this recipe at home.
Pretty Upfront is a brand new YouTube channel for the connected girl looking for something a bit different – a go to destination for Fashion, Beauty, Culture and Lifestyle.